Is there something in your business or your life that you want but don’t currently have? If so, then I’m here to tell you that the most likely reason you don’t yet have it is that you are unwilling to get truly uncomfortable. Today on the podcast, I talk all about getting outside your comfort zone and how doing this actually determines your level of success.
All the Success You Want Lies Just Outside Your Comfort Zone
Here’s a look at what I discuss in this episode:
- Are there things in your business or your life that you want, but currently don’t have? The reason you don’t have them yet is that you’re unwilling to get uncomfortable.
- What is your personal comfort zone?
- What happens when we stretch ourselves beyond what we think we can do or achieve?
- How to get yourself out of your personal comfort zone and move into discomfort where all the growth happens.
- Why you need to start embracing the uncomfortable…every day.
Be sure to check out Michael Stevenson’s life-changing training, Speaking to Profit.
Have a question? Click here to record your question and I’ll answer it on the show (you’ll even get a shout-out).