Welcome to day 21! If you’ve been taking one small action each day you should now have a solid foundation on which to build your brand. But your work is not done. In fact, it’s just beginning! Read on to see how you can continue building your remarkable brand.
I know how it is when you complete a series like this—all your hard work gets tossed into a drawer and forgotten about. I don’t want that to happen to you. My hope for you is that you continue to grow and nurture your brand. Today is all about how to do just that—how to continue building your remarkable brand.
First, here’s a quick rundown of all the posts in the series.
(You may want to bookmark this page so it’s easier to find what you’re looking for later.)
Here are a few ideas to help keep you motivated and moving your brand forward:
- Join The Brand Sketch Facebook community. Ask questions and get help and support from your fellow brand builders.
- Subscribe to the blog. Get plugged into a steady stream of tips and teachings on how to build a more remarkable brand.
- Subscribe to the podcast. Listen in and learn how to build your brand while driving, walking the dog, or working out at the gym.
- Download the 21 Days to Build a Better Brand Workbook. This ebook is a valuable resource that contains all of the posts and worksheets for this entire series. Download your workbook today and you’ll have an easy way to refer back to any topic in the series.
- Sign up for the next Brand Sketch course. Get special deals and be the first to know when the next course is live.
- Create habits that stick. This is a great post from Lifehacker with 18 tips to help make all your new habits stick.
- List of recommended resources and tools. Find a graphic designer, website host, email marketing platform, or a life-changing book on branding or marketing.
Day 21 Action Item—Continue Building Your Remarkable Brand
Intentionally defining and building your brand is the single most effective way to create a competitive, profitable, and sustainable business. Click To Tweet
“Intentionally defining and building your brand is the single most effective way to create a competitive, profitable, and sustainable business.” –Patrick McGilvray
Here’s my challenge for you—do these three things and I know in my heart that you will continue to grow and build a better brand:
- Continue creating remarkable customer experiences. Keep tweaking your customer touchpoints and making them more remarkable. Keep showing off your uniqueness, and how you are better than the competition. It’s the cumulation of all those touchpoints that adds up to you being a remarkable brand.
- Continue marketing your brand. Keep sharing your story, keep letting people know how their life would be better if they used your product or service. Continue to add people to your email list and give them something of value.
- Show up every day. Be intentional and be consistent. Show up and do the work. Every day. Keep moving the needle. Dedicate one hour per day to building your brand. You’ll be amazed at how quickly all those hours can add up!
Remember, your brand is communicated to your customers in everything you do as a business. From the look of your website to the way you answer the phone, you are communicating who you are as a brand.
Your call to action is simple (but not easy): Be remarkable.
Don’t settle for good enough.
Challenge yourself to care more, do more, and be more.
Don’t allow yourself to become mediocre.
Keep learning, keep improving, and keep building your remarkable brand.
Today marks the end of the 21 Days to Build a Better Brand series. I want to hear how everything is going for you! Send me a message and let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything.