As an entrepreneur, you don’t have time to mess around posting on social media every day. You need to automate your processes. After trying several social media scheduling services I can honestly say that CoSchedule is the best! Read on to learn how you can use CoSchedule to easily automate your social media marketing.
What is CoSchedule?
You can sync all your favorite tools and social platforms into one place, so you can focus on driving traffic to your website (instead of jumping from one tool to the next).
CoSchedule integrates with tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics, Evernote, Google Docs, MailChimp, Zapier, all of your social media accounts, and more!
In a nutshell, CoSchedule simplifies the complicated process of creating and managing your social media marketing.
How CoSchedule will make your life better
Here are a few ways CoSchedule will make your life easier and turn you into a social media marketing pro:
- Eliminate the guesswork of social scheduling. With so much competition, it’s tough to get through the noise. Best Time Scheduling spaces out your messages for maximum coverage, getting your the most social engagement every time.
- No more copying and pasting. Create a predefined social sharing template you can reuse again and again, so you can focus on creating exceptional content, not manually filling in your social queue.
- Instantly share content from anywhere on the web. Curate and share content with followers without ever leaving the browser. No more copy/paste commands or switching from one tab to the next!
- Automatically re-use your best social messages. ReQueue fills in the gaps of your daily schedule (with intelligence), not manual guesses! It takes into account your entire social schedule, uses Best Time scheduling to promote your messages at the most optimal times, and finds the gaps in your schedule (so you don’t have to).
- Refine your social media strategies with actionable insights. Track your social performance across multiple profiles so you know what’s working (and what isn’t). Use real-time data to make updates to your social strategy, so you can continue to drive results.
- Stop guessing at what will (or will not) resonate with your audience. Utilize your social network reports to identify top messages and create content you know your audience will love.
How to easily automate your social media marketing with CoSchedule
Marketing content calendar
One thing I love about CoSchedule is you can see your entire marketing schedule at a glance. Here’s a look at my current calendar which includes soon-to-be-published blog posts and all the social media sharing campaigns I have going on right now.
You can customize your content calendar using colored labels, tags, and even create custom saved views.
You can also move things around quickly and easily. Just drag and drop your content to a new day and anything associated with it will automatically sync to its new time.
My favorite thing about the calendar is how it grabs my scheduled WordPress blog posts and makes it easier to create my social media campaigns.
Social media scheduling
This is the CoSchedule feature I use the most. I love how easy it is to set up a new social media campaign!
Every time I publish a podcast episode, I share it on social media 17 times over 27 days! Can you imagine trying to keep track of all of this manually?
Using CoSchedule, I’ve created a social sharing template that I can reuse over and over again. I only spend about 20 minutes each week setting up all those shares.
ReQueue: Social Automation
ReQueue is by far my favorite feature of CoSchedule. ReQueue allows you to create months worth of social messages in seconds. Messages are automatically sent out at the best times for your audience, and gaps in your posting schedule are filled so you stay timely and relevant.
Using ReQueue you can set it and forget it. You create your messages once, add them to one of your ReQueue groups, and CoSchedule will send them out at the best possible traffic times for all your social networks.
You can also create your own custom sharing schedules like #MondayMotivation or #TacoTuesday by selecting the day, time, and sending frequency that works best for you and your audience.
- As a busy entrepreneur, you need to maximize your time. Posting several times a day to all of your social media accounts is just way too time-consuming.
- CoSchedule will help you simplify your social media marketing so you can get back to doing the work you love.
- Having your marketing calendar all in one place makes it way easier to create your social media campaigns.
- Using CoSchedule’s templates for social scheduling will save you hours of work each week.
- ReQueue is one of the coolest and most powerful social media marketing tools you can use.
- CoSchedule offers a FREE 14-day trial so you can try out all of the features and see if it’s a good fit for your brand.
What social media scheduling tools have you used? How do they compare to CoSchedule? I’d love to hear your thoughts! Share a comment in The Brand Sketch Community on Facebook.