One of the most valuable lessons I’ve learned in the past year of doing this podcast is learning more about my audience – knowing who you are and how I can serve you better. That’s why I’ve decided to change the name of the podcast. I want to make it crystal clear why I’m here and who I’m helping.
Renaming and Reframing The Brand Sketch Podcast
I’ve been doing this podcast for over a year now and I’ve learned so much! I’ve learned how to be a better communicator, I’ve learned to get comfortable here, talking into this microphone, I’ve learned how to keep going even though it’s tough sometimes. But perhaps the most valuable lesson I’ve learned in the past year is about you – the listener – and how I can serve you better.
In this episode of the podcast I share:
- What I’ve learned about you, my audience
- Why the current name of the podcast wasn’t properly serving me (or you)
- Why I decided to make this change
- THE NEW PODCAST NAME!
- What you can expect from the podcast going forward
- An easier way to reach out and ask your questions