It’s the end of the year and for me, this is always a great time to look back and reflect on what I’ve accomplished this past year, lessons learned, and where I’m going next year. Today on the podcast, I share what I learned as an entrepreneur in 2018 and why I’m so excited about what’s ahead for me (and for you!) in 2019.
Key takeaways from this episode
Some of the valuable lessons I’ve learned in 2018
- What happens when I start comparing myself to others
- Why I don’t have to always have all the answers right in front of me
- How “perfect” is often the enemy of “good enough”
- Why I need to be a better listener
- Why it was OK for me to completely change course in my business
Some of the things I’m excited about in 2019
- How one-on-one or group coaching can dramatically change your business in 2019
- I’m excited to start doing more training around business strategy and the entrepreneurial mindset
- I’m excited to start having more in-depth conversations on the podcast (with people like you!)
- Doing more video! Facebook Live training, coaching, and interviews, and a whole lot more!
- I’m super excited to get more engaged with you!
What lessons have you learned in 2018? What are you excited about in the coming year? You can share your thoughts or ask a question here. You can even send in an audio question – just record your question on your phone and upload the file. I’ll play your question on the podcast and answer it too!